- This event has passed.
Food Tours, Pub Crawls, Historic Walking Tours
March 13 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pmprices-vary
Food Tours, Pub Crawls, Historic Walking Tours….
Our tours are the best way to experience St. Augustine’s history! Awarded the ‘Certificate of Excellence’ from TripAdvisor for 2012 – 2018! Our award-winning tours are not only the most fun way to learn the history of our city but we take you to some of the “Locals” favorite places in town. We have a few tours to chose from including downloadable Scavenger Hunts if you’d like to explore the city on your own. Ask about our Pet-Friendly Tours! Check our website (below) for more information. Explore the city on one or more of our fun Historic Tours!
* St Augustine Food Tour – Explore the diverse offerings of Saint Augustine as our expert, licensed guide makes the city’s history come alive. You’ll receive generous tastings on this foodie tour as we weave in the history of the city as it pertains to the food that you are enjoying. You’ll only want a light breakfast and no lunch before your tour. We’re sure that you’ll be full! With our optional wine or beer pairing you’ll also receive a wine tasting to start and pairings at 4 stops.
* Spirits with Spirits – A Paranormal Pub Crawl – Our paranormal professional will take you on a fun-filled paranormal investigation of some of St. Augustine’s haunted bars and taverns. Learn to use real paranormal investigative equipment as you navigate the streets of this historic city. You’ll learn the true history of each place as well as real experiences that have happened on ours and other tours that have visited each place.
* Historic Pub Crawl – Visit some of the “locals” favorite pubs , bars & taverns in St. Augustine as you “Drink in the History”. You’ll be offered premium, craft and local beer, sangria, wine, soda or coffee. Join us as we share the history of this wonderful city and entertain you with drinking customs, history of Saint Augustine and even the history of each pub that you visit.
* Pirate Pub Crawl – Drink with a Real Pirate while they regale you with adventurous tales from the golden age of piracy! We buy your first domestic draft on this tour and you’ll receive discounted drinks for the rest of the tour.
* Conquistadors, Corsairs & Capitalists of St. Augustine – Learn about the local natives that the Spanish Conquistadors met when they arrived on the shores of La Florida. The struggles, battles, and hardships that they endured. You will then meet some of the Corsairs that tried to take the city. These Pirates and Privateers could not break the spirit of St. Augustine. Learn when the British took possession of Florida in a Treaty of Paris and how the ownership went back to Spain in another Treaty of Paris. See some of the wonderful architecture as you are whisked away to Henry Flagler’s era and find out more about his influence here.
Visit our website (below) for full descriptions and reservations. Call or Text 904-392-7137 for more information.