Get the family out of the house and off those electronic devices to enjoy the sun, sand and waves on a private beach in Vilano, located north of the busy beaches of St. Augustine. This spacious two-bedroom condo is ideal for a family or small group getaway.
It has a king-sized bed, two twins and a queen-sized pullout for you to rest comfortably after a day of fun in the sun. The condo comes fully equipped with all the amenities of home, including a stove and oven, coffee maker, toaster, blender, washer and dryer, and more. The living room and both bedrooms have televisions. There is a bathtub/shower combo in each of the two bathrooms. The covered patio has a nice table for dining, and overlooks the Atlantic ocean.
Just a few short steps and you’ll be feeling the sand between your toes, and the water lapping at your feet, as it is located directly on the beach with an unobstructed view of the water. Hunt the beach for shells or shark teeth, toss a ball or Frisbee, drop in a fishing line or just hang out and soak in the rays.
Tired of the sand? Take a quick dip in the refreshing pool or play a game of tennis. Wake up to the sunrise as you enjoy your morning coffee or tea on the balcony overlooking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. Need more to do? It’s a short 4-mile drive or Uber ride to all the history and adventure that is America’s first city, Saint Augustine! Plenty of restaurants, shops and tours to satisfy everyone in the family. Forget something? It’s only a short walk or even quicker drive down the street to the quaint Vilano Town Center Publix for any of your grocery needs.
Fun attractions in the area:
- Pedestrian walkway filled with shops, restaurants and entertainment
- See the Museum featured on the Ripleys TV show!
- Antiquities in a grand 1800’s hotel
- Tours and museum. Beware of Ghosts.
- 17th century fortress with cannons and drawbridges.
- The Old Jail is a historic jail in St. Augustine.
- Drink from the legendary waters, visit the planetarium, see the Timucua Indian Village
- See wax figures of celebrities and historical people.
- Gator shows, bird sanctuary, and zip lines.
- Narrative trolley system takes you through the Historic city.
- Many different walking and trolley tours through the haunted city.
Don’t delay, book this ideal beach vacation condo today!
Vilano Beach Vacation Rental Condo
2960 Coastal Hwy
Vilano Beach, Florida, 32084
Florida Sales Tax – 6.50%
County Bed Tax – 4.00%
Administration Fee – 4.95% – Tax Exempt
CSA Travel Protection – 6.95% – Tax Exempt
Vacation Rental Damage Protection $3000 Coverage – $69.00 – Tax Exempt
Cleaning Fee – $150.00
Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for prepaid, nonrefundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection.
Confirmation deposit due upon making reservation – balance due 30 days prior to arrival